Thursday, September 14, 2017

I was always fascinated by the power of education

I was always fascinated by the power of education. Learning something new creates the feeling of self improvement . The only thing that makes my life really happy is the feeling of being educated. I study in Versova Welfare High School and each day i am working hard to learn English because that's the language of the world. Trishul is a second home to me where I learn and grow. I guess the ultimate way of making difference is by doing what you love and sharing that with the world. I don't fear failure in class but i fear the failure of being stopped. So each new day something new has to spark up .



Interviewed and edited by: Anushree Gaigore (an intern at Trishul NGO)

Read more news and latest updates on Trishul NGO

0 comments:

Post a Comment