Thursday, September 14, 2017

Struggles will always be our greatest teachers

I think the way our struggles mold us they will always be our great teachers. I come from a small village near Mumbai. I have strived hard for even of the smallest things like catching bus each day to school and cooking for myself. That has certainly made me a great cook but to be honest I feel on my toes and I can see my castle building brick by brick. From the time when I had to drop my Third year to the journey of successfully completing my M.A History degree I have seen my self-growing persistent. I have been in teaching for last 10 years and the only best way I can contribute to people around me is by helping them in all the way I can. I want to be influential and set examples for people that life is too short to settle and crumble. On the other hand, it is too short to achieve the aspiring dreams a man can have thus make the most of this moment and love fullest.



Interviewed and edited by: Anushree Gaigore (an intern at Trishul NGO)

Read more news and latest updates on Trishul NGO

0 comments:

Post a Comment