Friday, September 15, 2017

The world is full of wonderful unique stories

I always wonder how people openly share their stories. The world is full of stories but its still wonderful to know that each one is unique. I think communication has that power to reach out and influence. I joined Trishul through a survey and the simple and the most important thing that I got here is lots of friends. Friends that are my family and work is so much fun with them. I think the entire idea of togetherness lies in walking together even if that is slow. We grow each day together and even if we fall we fall together. I see modern friendships with no attachments and commitments. We barely are together except on the social media and photographs that make us popular. Friendship is when you can cry together on a dark night and smile on a beautiful morning.


Interviewed and edited by: Anushree Gaigore (an intern at Trishul NGO)

Read more news and latest updates on Trishul NGO

0 comments:

Post a Comment